Dear clients, partners and friends of Mission Dynamics®
I hope this message finds you safe and well and you are looking forward to the end of 2020.
For some, it is nearly that time of year to take a break from work, spend quality time with family and friends and to recharge your batteries for 2021.
2020 has seen another year of growth and we couldn’t have wished for more good fortune, incredible clients and amazing experiences:
- Supporting our valued clients as they innovate and strengthen their organisational purpose and strategy
- Seeing the growth of our social media following across many popular platforms
- Working in 13 countries (pre-COVID 19)
- Launching our EPOCHS Strategy® framework
- Securing three new trademarks
- Launching our first broadcast quality advert “Perspective”
- Launching our Empowering Purpose™ Newsletter
- Launching our YouTube channel
- Becoming a compliant NSW COVID SAFE business
- Volunteering our time with various Not-for-profit organisations
Of course, at times, the year has been tough on us all and we remain committed to supporting our clients, complying with government policy on COVID19 and developing creative approaches to supporting your growth during any disruption.
On behalf of the entire Mission Dynamics® team, I want to take this opportunity to wish you seasonal greetings, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Our Sydney office will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day Monday and New Year’s Day.
With kindest regards
David Ward, Director